What are cookies and how does this website use them?
Ensure that web pages can work correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal information to be known. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of the cookies sent, without preventing access to the contents. However, the performance of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in their browser's Cookie.
What is its importance?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies used by this service?
- The session expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active while the visit to the website lasts and therefore they are deleted from our computer upon leaving.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a date of deletion and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so as not to have to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own cookies and those of third parties.
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Browsing this service means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
1. Own cookies
- Performance cookies:
These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites. They store service configurations so you don't have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
Examples of use: Remember the type of access (Mobile version or Web version), Remember displayed items, Remember last visited content, etc.
- Geolocation Cookies:
These cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or device to offer more appropriate content and services.
Examples of use: contents according to the country of access.
- Registration Cookies:
Registration cookies are created by registering or logging in to some of the available services.
Examples of use: Stay authenticated when opening the browser again without having to type the username and password in each access.
- Analytical Cookies:
These cookies are used to collect anonymous access information and browsing experience, for example the total browsing time, pages visited, etc.
Examples of use: Count the total number of visitors, you know if the user is new or has already visited the website before.
- Advertising Cookies:
These cookies collect information about the ads shown to each anonymous user in the web services.
Examples of use: Display advertising adapted to the type of device used, provide ads managed by third-party services (adservers) in real time.
2. Third party cookies
- Analytical Cookies (2.1 Google Analytics)
2.1 Information about cookies: Google Analytics.
- IAB self-exclusion platform -
- Self-exclusion platform of the Network Advertising Initiative -
- Platform of the Digital Advertising Alliance -
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Safari for Mac
Safari for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)